GayWallet.com

What storyline is the worst L Word storyline ever?

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

The entire season 4! Season 4 was sooooo bad that I didn't even bother watching season 5. I was so completely disgusted!
This isn't really a storyline, but I hate the opening song. I like the opening from season 1 much better.
I love the theme song!!! I love that band!!

Jeannette said:
This isn't really a storyline, but I hate the opening song. I like the opening from season 1 much better.
I just thought of something else that was a little wierd/funny to me. The whole thing about Bette being "black" which I believe the actress who plays really is but the whole way they play that up sometimes. Like with her wanting a black baby, but she is never really open for like of a better word about being black. I get the impression that she identifies more with being white. I somewhat remember when she and Tina were at maybe a lamas class and I don't remember what the discussion was about but this black woman called her out on it and was like I didn't even know you were black or something to that affect...that kind of tickled me
Really, I pretty much like them all, but the whole Charlies Angels thing was a little weird.
I totally agree that season four was really bad. Painfully bad. But the one story line that I am still mad about is Breast Cancer and killing off Dana. First of all the story line could have been drawn out and developed in a more realistic portrayal of a breast cancer patient. I dont think that four episodes is long enough for fans to really come to terms with the whole cancer trauma and death all at once. Second, why did they have to kill her off the show?

Dana was my favorite character so to me the worst storyline was when she died. I have seen that episode at least 5-6 tmes and I still boo hoo like I have lost a great friend.
Let me just clarify that i boo hoo when I watch that episode, not in general over Dana! Lol. I just reread my orginal post and cracked up...

April said:
I totally agree that season four was really bad. Painfully bad. But the one story line that I am still mad about is Breast Cancer and killing off Dana. First of all the story line could have been drawn out and developed in a more realistic portrayal of a breast cancer patient. I dont think that four episodes is long enough for fans to really come to terms with the whole cancer trauma and death all at once. Second, why did they have to kill her off the show?

Dana was my favorite character so to me the worst storyline was when she died. I have seen that episode at least 5-6 tmes and I still boo hoo like I have lost a great friend.
Yea max's storylines are kind of iffy. A lot of times it just feels like they just threw his character in there.
Tina going with Henry in her and Bette's home and inviting Bette to housewarming, did she hate her that bad their's payback time and there's ripping somebody's heart clean out.

RSS

The GayWallet Team

© 2017   Created by Thomas Leavitt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SistersTalk Media, LLC | 820 Broad Street Suite #12, Beloit, WI 53511 | 608.313.4024