GayWallet.com

Who's your least favorite L Word character and why?

Views: 330

Replies to This Discussion

Rae said:
I Have to agree with Jeannette on this one. Regardless of what happens in a person's life there is only so long you can play the victim. At some point a person needs to stand up and say ok this isn't working anymore I guess it is time to try something else (hopefully something better) I think that is why I do not like this character. I have been through a lot and I could have chose to sit with my head in my hands sulking about being a victim but instead I turned that energy into something positive. Bette's character seems to never have a positive thought in her head about anything.

The character will always be a victim and it got old quick.

Lanalicious said:
Ok I understand where you are coming from with your view on Bette but I believe she was a victim of Tina's "straightness"...yes Bette cheated on her but atleast it was with a woman...they had been through too much for Tina to decide she wants to be with a man...and then to try and get back with her the following season the nerve!!..but they are meant to be together though

Jeannette said:
Oh, and Bette was constantly a victim -- a victim of everyone else's "incompetence", as she perceived it. She was constantly complaining about other people. And then when Tina tried to be honest with herself and with Bette when she admitted she wanted to get back with men (after Bette frickin cheated on her), Bette became a victim of Tina's "straightness."

You know girls I totally agree with you, but the most thing I like about (B. & T), what they have in common is a true love...it is true they went through a lots together ,but that’s a part of any relation, it became more Mature ..the grow stronger and Closer,, and the true love bonds you what ever you are ,,if u love someone (true love) you want be able to forget them even if u where with a man or woman,, an invisible ties, ,will always be there even your doing your best ,to brake your self free from this relation ,,it is so tite …same thing happened with Shane and Carmen..look how flirty shane is ..but she couldn’t let Carmen go’s from her heart and life ,,she still love’s her..Even she shutter her down …but again they Had a true love…!!! So what do u think!!
Natalie said:
Rae said:
I Have to agree with Jeannette on this one. Regardless of what happens in a person's life there is only so long you can play the victim. At some point a person needs to stand up and say ok this isn't working anymore I guess it is time to try something else (hopefully something better) I think that is why I do not like this character. I have been through a lot and I could have chose to sit with my head in my hands sulking about being a victim but instead I turned that energy into something positive. Bette's character seems to never have a positive thought in her head about anything.

Lanalicious said:
Ok I understand where you are coming from with your view on Bette but I believe she was a victim of Tina's "straightness"...yes Bette cheated on her but atleast it was with a woman...they had been through too much for Tina to decide she wants to be with a man...and then to try and get back with her the following season the nerve!!..but they are meant to be together though

Jeannette said:
Oh, and Bette was constantly a victim -- a victim of everyone else's "incompetence", as she perceived it. She was constantly complaining about other people. And then when Tina tried to be honest with herself and with Bette when she admitted she wanted to get back with men (after Bette frickin cheated on her), Bette became a victim of Tina's "straightness."

You know girls I totally agree with you, but the most thing I like about (B. & T), what they have in common is a true love...it is true they went through a lots together ,but that’s a part of any relation, it became more Mature ..the grow stronger and Closer,, and the true love bonds you what ever you are ,,if u love someone (true love) you want be able to forget them even if u where with a man or woman,, an invisible ties, ,will always be there even your doing your best ,to brake your self free from this relation ,,it is so tite …same thing happened with Shane and Carmen..look how flirty shane is ..but she couldn’t let Carmen go’s from her heart and life ,,she still love’s her..Even she shutter her down …but again they Had a true love…!!! So what do u think!!
jenny shes so in everyones business and has no clue
A victim of Tinas "straightness????Oh please! First of all she is bi, second if you have watched the show for an length of time you know that Bette cant stay faithful to save her own skin. She cheated on Tina with the plumber chick, she cheated on Marlee Matlins character with not one but two people (the student/ teacher assistant and with Tina). Who cares if Tina cheated with some guy. It doesnt matter who someone cheats with, the issue is that they cheated.

And to clarify who tried to get back with who, Bette is the one who laid one hell of a kiss on Tina at the club that night when Tina was hiding from that random girl she was dating...and of course Bette's girlfriend was in the club at the time! Then they BOTH we active and willing participants in the elevator on the way to the therapists office when the power was out and the elevator was stuck. Anyone remember that?

Rae said:

Lanalicious said:

Jeannette said:
Of course Jenny... But I also dislike/hate the character of Max. A pregnant man with a beard YUCK...I am glad he shaved
uummm hard one.....have to say though........Tina 8p shes just the less i like from them all. Some of the faces she puts on or something lol sorry cant give good reason lol. cept shes just less one i like XP. And for everyone who hates Jenny U suck!! XP Im so in love with her, i wouldnt be watching this show if if wasnt for her so there 8p
gabby duveaux, because she was always trying to one up alice and tonya, dana's ex-fiance just becaue that was a fucking rediculous match up for a couple
JENNY!!! I know that the writer's purpose is to make us viewers LOVE to HATE her...so I definitly LOVE to HATE Jenny!! She is manipulative, corrupt, crude, and just plain INHUMANE!!! If I met her in real life..I would be the one who Killed Jenny Schecter..LOL!!!
Jenny, Jenny & Jenny
hell yea i love tasha and alice

HATE JENNY SCHECTER

Jeannette B said:
Bette because of her controlling and egotistic personality. In real life, I wouldn't be able to be around her - I can't stand people like that. Jenny is screwed up, but I'd at least be able to be around her more if the characters were real (hey, anyone can dream!)

My favorite characters have to be Alice and Tasha :)

Also, I miss Papi
Jenny, never liked her would kill her myself if i could. Because you dont stab mates in the back and you dont come between Bette and Tina

RSS

The GayWallet Team

© 2017   Created by Thomas Leavitt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SistersTalk Media, LLC | 820 Broad Street Suite #12, Beloit, WI 53511 | 608.313.4024