GayWallet.com

hello I am who I am I dont like to have the lable as to say that I am "Gay" but I am who I am

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree, I hate that people always judge you. I can't who I am, and who I want to be with. We are just like everyone else.
LABELS ARE FOR CANS HON. nO ONE CAN SEE WHATS INSIDE UNTIL THEY OPEN IT......just be you and don't worry about what others label you, first and foermost your human!
wow thats is so true please if you want you can email any tie @canisah_lemon@yahoo.com or at lipz69 is my myspace user name
thats is so true please I would like if you email me or get on my myspace page and check me out. lipz69

James Moore said:
LABELS ARE FOR CANS HON. nO ONE CAN SEE WHATS INSIDE UNTIL THEY OPEN IT......just be you and don't worry about what others label you, first and foermost your human!
i agree,, i am who i am take it or walk away... i will live my life the way i choose.. which makes me happy... lxoxl
When someone asks my nationality, I will comment Lesbian American. I like the look they have on their faces of wonderment and confusion all at the same time. I don't like labels either. We are who we are, nothing or nobody can take that away from us. I am proud of who I am regardless if some one who may hate me for being gay says or does (unless its a hate filled comment, then they have a problem...or two)
i feel the same way!!!love is love....

RSS

The GayWallet Team

© 2017   Created by Thomas Leavitt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SistersTalk Media, LLC | 820 Broad Street Suite #12, Beloit, WI 53511 | 608.313.4024